Covers the sources of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, treatises on the rules, forms, and study aids.
Last Updated: Nov 4, 2014
Form books listed below which have call numbers are on 1st floor east.
Federal Practice and Procedure
Call Number: KF8840 .W68 1998
Rule-by-rule format. In WestlawNext.
Moore's Federal Practice.
Call Number: KF8840 .M668 Bowen Treatises (2 South)
In Lexis for UALR Law Community; password required.
Print copies and one-volume annuals are listed first:
- Federal Civil Judicial Procedure and Rules (Print copy).
Reserve KF 8816 .A21 2012. West Pub. Co. One-volume annual.
- The Federal Rules Book. (ABA). (Print copy).
KF 8935 .Z9 A44. Annual. Unannotated. Several sets of rules, including: Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence, Rules of the Supreme Court, and the U.S. Constitution.
- Moore's Federal Rules Pamphlet. (Print copy).
KF 8840 .M668. A part of Moore's Federal Practice; a one-volume paperback with text of rules and abbreviated commentary. In Lexis.
- United States Code Annotated (U.S.C.A.). Rules of Civil Procedure (West). (Print copy).
Location: 1 east. See Title 28, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure; in 18 bound volumes as a part of U.S.C.A. In Westlaw and WestlawNext.
- United States Code Service. (U.S.C.S.) Rules of Civil Procedure. (Print copy).
Location: 1 east. Shelved after Title 50 in U.S.C.S. in 9 bound volumes. Also in Lexis.com and Lexis Advance.
- Lexis. UALR Law School Community.
- U. S. Courts.
Free online version from the Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives.
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Westlaw Classic. UALR Law School Community
Database: US-RULES. Current rules from the United States Code Annotated (West-Thomson Reuters version).
- WestlawNext. UALR Law School Community.
The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure are in WestlawNext. The attorney carrel on 2 south has WestlawNext; attorneys may check out the key at the Circulation Desk. Public WestlawNext is available behind the reference desk: go to the Circulation Desk first for checkout.